upgrade 4.30 to 4.50

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
2 年 前
hello,

I am trying to upgrade nop to the latest version.

1. I downloaded the latest version and filled in the install fields.
2. I got the sequence contains more then 1 element error.
3. looked it up, saw a solution here https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/40009/setup-failed-sequence-contains-more-than-one-element/page/2
4. OK, np. i went to look at copying the old datasettings file but i noticed there was now an appSettings.json file in the app_data directory
5. i opened that up and pasted in my connection string
6. i restarted nop and everything seemed ok until the migrations started to run

i get the following error:

Cannot define foreign key constraint 'FK_SpecificationAttribute_SpecificationAttributeGroupId_SpecificationAttributeGroup_Id' with cascaded DELETE or UPDATE on table 'SpecificationAttribute' because the table has an INSTEAD OF DELETE or UPDATE TRIGGER defined on it.

Any suggestions?
2 年 前
Did you have any custom coding done on your 4.3 shop? Where is the trigger coming from. Do you have access to your 4.3 data tables to check the table [SpecificationAttribute] for a trigger.
2 年 前
Thanks for the reply. We do have custom code and i can remove that trigger. i am not familiar with nop and didnt want to start deleting stuff without asking around a little first. i will try that and see how it goes. Thanks again
2 年 前
deleting that trigger worked. thanks
2 年 前
Glad to help!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.