Discount cross products per quantity

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Is thaere any way I can achive that discount is based on quantity of total products in cart but not all products are included in count.

For eaxmple I have 4 products in my cart and for 2 of them I get distount based on total qountity of those 2 products.

In another way:

If I have total of less then 10 items in Product1 and Product2 I dont get discount for them

Product 1                1       60,00 €               60,00 €
Product 2                1       60,00 €               60,00 €
Product 3                1       49,00 €               49,00 €
Product 4                1      130,00 €             130,00 €

but if I order more then 10 items in total of product1 and product2 I get doscount only for them

Product 1                4       45,00 €              180,00 €
Product 2                7       45,00 €              315,00 €

Thank you in advance
13 年 前
Just to add some thinking.

For now my best (easiest) way to make this would be to make new discount type based on total quantity of products in some category.

That category wont be visible so I think this would be ok way to handle this.

Does anyone have another sudgestion.

Marko
13 年 前
bubbi wrote:
Is thaere any way I can achive that discount is based on quantity of total products in cart but not all products are included in count.

For eaxmple I have 4 products in my cart and for 2 of them I get distount based on total qountity of those 2 products.

In another way:

If I have total of less then 10 items in Product1 and Product2 I dont get discount for them

Product 1                1       60,00 €               60,00 €
Product 2                1       60,00 €               60,00 €

but if I order more then 10 items in total of product1 and product2 I get doscount only for them

Product 1                4       45,00 €              180,00 €
Product 2                7       45,00 €              315,00 €

Thank you in advance

Here is an idea that may let you acheive this with present funcionality of NopCommerce:
What you want is to have discounts if you buy a certain number of itiems of a family of products (in the example of Family A which has Product 1 (P1) and Product 2 (P2)).

The trick is define Family A as a product and P1 and P2 as values of an attribute named Type of Product. Then you define the price (60€) and tier prices: for 10 and above (45€) and....  This can work if you have different prices for products P1(60€) and P2 (70€) by setting a price increase in the product attribute for value P2 (10€) but the price reduction will be in amount (15€) per item and not percentage (25%) because the attribute increas will remain constant.

This trick is kind of dirty but may apply if your discount policy for this situation does not extend to may or large families and price differences among family items are not large.
13 年 前
bubbi wrote:
Just to add some thinking.

For now my best (easiest) way to make this would be to make new discount type based on total quantity of products in some category.

That category wont be visible so I think this would be ok way to handle this.

Does anyone have another sudgestion.

Marko

This would requiere to make some enhacenments wich would make discounts (admin>promotion>discounts) much mor felexible and powerful.
This coul be adding a new discount requierement "Has N items of these product variants in the cart"  (to make it more powerfull add a second requirement "Has spent X amount  or above of  these product variants in the cart" and new field "Numeber  of items" (or "Required spent amount").

Using the data of the example the definition of such a discout would be the folowwing:

Discount type:   Assigned to product variants (SKUs)l  
Discount requirement:  Has N items of these product variants in the cart
Number of items in cart: 10
Restricted product variants:    Product 1 and Product 2
Discount limitation:   Unlimited One Time Only N Times Only One Time Per Customer N Times Per Customer  
N times:   XXX  times  
Name:    QUANTITY DISCOUT FOR P1 AND P2
Use percentage: true or false  
Discount Percentage:    25 (%) or  
Discount amount:    15 [€]

I had made some tests with discounts and found that ir you define more than one only one is applied which I consider  that this is a bug or a limitation

I hope this is of any help
13 年 前
This resolution would be nice to have in future but for now I think easier for me to implement (time consuming) would be to create distount fo quantity of products in category.

More like tier pricing for al product variants in category. This would make it a bit confusing if I have same product in 2 of that "special" category.

i would give this a tought tonight and maybe try to implement something solid.

Marko
13 年 前
bubbi wrote:
This resolution would be nice to have in future but for now I think easier for me to implement (time consuming) would be to create distount fo quantity of products in category.

More like tier pricing for al product variants in category. This would make it a bit confusing if I have same product in 2 of that "special" category.

i would give this a tought tonight and maybe try to implement something solid.

Marko

OK. Please post what you decide and the progress you are making
13 年 前
I forget to get back.

After I study how nopcommerce work (last version I have been working on was 1.3). Its realy big step forward. I tool me a while but implementation surprisingly took me about 20 min.

I have add new requirement and 1 new data in nop_discount (min. number of products) and implement that in extension class for allowed discounts.

Its really easy solution but that requirement will not work unless its used with categoty type discount.
13 年 前
bubbi wrote:
I forget to get back.

After I study how nopcommerce work (last version I have been working on was 1.3). Its realy big step forward. I tool me a while but implementation surprisingly took me about 20 min.

I have add new requirement and 1 new data in nop_discount (min. number of products) and implement that in extension class for allowed discounts.

Its really easy solution but that requirement will not work unless its used with categoty type discount.

OK Good luck!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.