Mail Chimp Plugin for 4.60 Error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
1 年 前
I just upgraded my store to 4.60.   I'm seeing this in the error log.  I've double checked that the NewsLetterSubscription table does not have a blank email.

MailChimp error. Object reference not set to an instance of an object.

System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
   at MailChimp.Net.Core.BaseLogic.Hash(String emailAddressOrHash)
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.MailChimp.Services.MailChimpManager.GetDeleteSubscriptionsOperationsAsync()
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.MailChimp.Services.MailChimpManager.GetSubscriptionsOperationsAsync()
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.MailChimp.Services.MailChimpManager.<>c__DisplayClass76_0.<<SynchronizeAsync>b__0>d.MoveNext()
--- End of stack trace from previous location ---
   at Nop.Plugin.Misc.MailChimp.Services.MailChimpManager.HandleRequestAsync[T](Func`1 request)
1 年 前
This has already been discussed in this topic. We cannot reproduce the error. Need more details.
1 年 前
After some trapping, it seems to be in the MailChimpManager.cs unint around 576 where it's calling the Hash method.  There's no check to see if the record.Email is null.   I added the following to help prior to the has call:

// Verify not a null email
                    if (record.Email == null)
                        continue;

There's a similar call around line 525 where I did same thing:

// Verify not a null email
                    if (subscription.Email == null)
                        continue;

This seemed to resolve the object error.
1 年 前
Thanks for your investigation. We'll add this too.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.