International Shipping

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
I dont recall but I thought this option existed, but when I originally set my shipping I set it by % of the sale and set 2 categories, international and US. I thought a feature existed in the product by which anything that is not US can simply be classified at International where I didn't have to goto each country manually and add it as an international option. So basically all my shipping is calculated by total ie. 40% US and 80% international. How do I avoid having to do this for each and every country in the drop down and just have it set that anything that is not US is considered international and charges x?.
13 年 前
marketgy wrote:
I dont recall but I thought this option existed, but when I originally set my shipping I set it by % of the sale and set 2 categories, international and US. I thought a feature existed in the product by which anything that is not US can simply be classified at International where I didn't have to goto each country manually and add it as an international option. So basically all my shipping is calculated by total ie. 40% US and 80% international. How do I avoid having to do this for each and every country in the drop down and just have it set that anything that is not US is considered international and charges x?.

1) In admin>configuration>shipping>shipping methods    configure a "US" shipping method and restricte it to all countries but the US. Then in admin>configuration>shipping>shipping rate computation> shipping by order total >edit configure the following:

Limit shipping methods to configured ones:    SELECT
Adding new values:  
Select shipping method:   US
Order total from [USD]:     0
Order total to [USD]:      1000000
Use percentage:    SELECT
Charge percentage:      40
Charge amount [USD]:  

2) In admin>configuration>shipping>shipping methods    configure a "International" shipping method and restricte it to the US. Then in admin>configuration>shipping>shipping rate computation> shipping by order total >edit configure the following:

Limit shipping methods to configured ones:    SELECT
Adding new values:  
Select shipping method:   International
Order total from [USD]:     0
Order total to [USD]:      1000000
Use percentage:    SELECT
Charge percentage:      80
Charge amount [USD]:
13 年 前
Thanks for the reply, funny thing is everything is set as you mentioned and whats weird is it was working fine that stopped. Right now I have US and International and under the international the first on in the drop down is Canada. Canada works fine but any other country under that just registers as $0 on check out for shipping. I even tried to manually add a country, tested it and it registers $0. Any ideas?
13 年 前
marketgy wrote:
Thanks for the reply, funny thing is everything is set as you mentioned and whats weird is it was working fine that stopped. Right now I have US and International and under the international the first on in the drop down is Canada. Canada works fine but any other country under that just registers as $0 on check out for shipping. I even tried to manually add a country, tested it and it registers $0. Any ideas?

Mmmmm ... make different trials:
- Is US working OK?
- Check what happens if "Limit shipping methods to configured ones:" is selected/deselected in both options    
- Experiment with another Shipping Rate Computation method for International, such as Fixed Rate Shipping and make sure it is Active
- Create a "Germany&Italy" shipping method (all countries but Germany and Italy restricted; and Germany and Italy restricted in US and International) and apply 35% and check results
13 年 前
Check this: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/9799/different-rates-for-domestic-and-international.aspx

It is a similar case that is wrking fine.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.