Multi store powered by

7 个月 前
Hello team,
Thank you for a great application.

This is a question about Powered by notice. I read the thread that Andrei started 14 years ago and did not find an answer.

I have two stores: one.com and two.com

I purchased a license for one.com to remove Powered by notice. Then I created two.com and configured it in the same one.com site as a second store. I did not buy a license for two.com

one.com does not show Powered by notice.
two.com should show the notice to comply with the license agreement, however I cannot show it on two.com only because it is under one.com installation.

'storeinformationsettings.hidepoweredbynopCommerce' set to 'true' applies to all stores. I cannot choose which store to apply this setting to. So there is no way to make it false for two.com only, while keeping it true for one.com (since I have a license for one.com).

This could be a simple update in the upcoming version 4.70, however I have an immediate need to do this change to be compliant. (If a minor update for 4.60 comes about and fixes this issue, then we are good, I can upgrade to it and solve the issue. I think it will help others in a similar situation).

To summarize: the question is how to show Powered by notice for one store and not the other when they are both in the same installation?

Any help is appreciated.
Thank you.
Amen.
7 个月 前
Currently there's only one record for the "storeinformationsettings.hidepoweredbynopCommerce" setting in admin area > configuration > settings > all settings.

Just add two separate records for "storeinformationsettings.hidepoweredbynopCommerce" setting for specific stores. It'll have "True" value for the store 1, and "False" for the store 2
7 个月 前
Hi Andrei,

Thank you so much for the quick reply and helpful note. I followed your suggestion and everything is working fine. Store 1 does not show Powered by, while store 2 does, both are on the same installation.

Thank you.
Amen.