Can nopCommerce handle multiple users as "Guest" without requiring them to register first

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
We need assistance in setting up the check out process. We do not want to oblige customers to login with a username and password before starting the order process. Can NopCommerce handle multiple users checking out simultaneously as "Guests"?

Currently our problem is each user (guest) is assigned a user ID which is zero. We need to assign each "Guest" a unique ID. We want to do this without obliging customers to register first.
13 年 前
rmeltzer wrote:
We need assistance in setting up the check out process. We do not want to oblige customers to login with a username and password before starting the order process. Can NopCommerce handle multiple users checking out simultaneously as "Guests"?

Currently our problem is each user (guest) is assigned a user ID which is zero. We need to assign each "Guest" a unique ID. We want to do this without obliging customers to register first.

I haven't had an issue with concurrent guest users with Nopcommerce, it seems to work just fine to me. I'm assuming that what you're using now is not nopcommerce?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.