nopCommerce 4.70

5 个月 前
Hi,

When do we expect to release 4.70?
5 个月 前
Most probably we'll release it in February 2024

UPDATE: April 2024
3 个月 前
No worries! Quite the delay compared to initial date though. Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  
3 个月 前
hkbits wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  

Our team works on some really significant features. And its implementation take a little bit more time than originally planned.
3 个月 前
a.m. wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why is it delayed? :)  
Our team works on some really significant features. And its implementation take a little bit more time than originally planned.

Sounds great! Any teasers on what those features are? :)
3 个月 前
Hi,

As far as I believe and because I was following the github issues, they are developing many enterprise features this time. Similar to mobile application and the rest api.

I have more than 30 projects already waiting in queue, out of which we had to start development on a few from the development branch. I think it’s worth waiting to see what nopCommerce has to offer with the new release.

Till then you can check their github development branch and issues completed as a part of upcoming version.

Best regards,
Atul
3 个月 前
Please release some updated plugins such as UPS and Brevo which are obsolete in 4.60, or will be soon enough. Maybe release 4.60.6 with these two plugins updated?
3 个月 前
(If you're a developer, I think you can use the UPS plugin code as-is except to change in the plugin.json file "SupportedVersions": [ "4.70" ] to "4.60".  Then recompile in your 4.60 source.)
3 个月 前
New York wrote:
(If you're a developer, I think you can use the UPS plugin code as-is except to change in the plugin.json file "SupportedVersions": [ "4.70" ] to "4.60".  Then recompile in your 4.60 source.)

Yes, I realize I can go into GitHub and make all that work, but I'm trying to make a suggestion that helps more than just "me" and also help take some stress off of nop's devs about releasing 4.70. It seems we've gone from a January prediction to April already and that always slips in the land of software. Releasing an update that buys times can help all.
3 个月 前
NC Software wrote:

Yes, I realize I can go into GitHub and make all that work, but I'm trying to make a suggestion that helps more than just "me" and also help take some stress off of nop's devs about releasing 4.70. It seems we've gone from a January prediction to April already and that always slips in the land of software. Releasing an update that buys times can help all.

I also agree with your point BTW. I am posting the proper links to repositories so it could be helpful for everyone looking at this communication.
This is the proper link to updated UPS and Brevo plugin repos.

I hope this helps.
Best regards,
Atul