Product update issue on cart page

2 个月 前
Hey, nopcommerce team
I am not able to change product qty on cart page when product contain (Require other products)
(i checked Automatically add these products to the cart) in some products admin side product edit page.

Customers not able to change qty ...there are getting error first update qty of required products but there are not option for change qty of other products

we are nothing customization related cart & checkout...just use nop template theme and plugins deploy codes

please update quickly 😥
2 个月 前
Check this seting is true
        shoppingcartsettings.allowcartitemediting
If allready True
then as a test you could try and switch back to DefaultClean theme in settings and check if you still have an issue
if there is no problem using DefaultClean then contact the Theme developer for support
2 个月 前
Regards for your response 😀
I will check and update here 🙏🙏
2 个月 前
yes, working but customer need to change qty manually of required others products
but some customer confusing on this way

Here NopCommerce functionality not change qty automatically ....only change first time when customer add to cart product

2 个月 前
It may be related to this issue
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/98350/two-bugs-within-related-products

They fixed it, but you'd need to upgrade to the latest (minor) version of 4.60 (currently 4.60.6)