Import Projects from Excel w/Attributes

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
13 年 前
Hi,

I need to import a list of products from an Excel document.  I am assuming that I can get the format of the document by exporting from the sample data.

1. Can you confirm that my assumption is correct?
2. If I need to import attributes as well, how is this accomplished?
3. If I need to specify images for each document, it isn't clear from the exported spreadsheet how to specify those images.

Thanks for your help here.

-- xavier
13 年 前
xpacheco wrote:
Hi,

I need to import a list of products from an Excel document.  I am assuming that I can get the format of the document by exporting from the sample data.

1. Can you confirm that my assumption is correct?
2. If I need to import attributes as well, how is this accomplished?
3. If I need to specify images for each document, it isn't clear from the exported spreadsheet how to specify those images.

Thanks for your help here.

-- xavier

1. Yes This is correct.
2. Attributes you need to setup manualy.
3. Images you should upload manualy.
13 年 前
Thank you for the speedy response.

I think was was not very clear about my attributes question.  I know that I have to setup the attributes from the administration page. However, once done, is it possible to upload (import) the attribute values for each product?  What about images?

Thanks for any insights.

-- xavier
13 年 前
xpacheco wrote:
Thank you for the speedy response.

I think was was not very clear about my attributes question.  I know that I have to setup the attributes from the administration page. However, once done, is it possible to upload (import) the attribute values for each product?  What about images?

Thanks for any insights.

-- xavier

no it is not possible with exel file. you can export only xml file with attributes and pictures id's
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.