Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
Absolutly!
12 years ago
If I replace the existing folder, do I need to uninstall and reinstall the plugin? After replacing the folder it just says that the Google Analytics plugin is now 1.02 and that it is installed. Also, is there a reason it should be set to be before the closing body tag? It would be better if it could be before the closing head tag instead so it is loaded before the user has a chance to move on. Is that possible?
12 years ago
YEs it's better to reinstall plugin, so you will get the default scripts during reinstallation.
After that you can place the plugin wherever you want. Personnally I put it before closing body.
12 years ago
Just an FYI, after I uninstall and reinstall I do not have access to configure the plugin.
12 years ago
if you are looking for configuration in plugins page it's normal.
You need to add the widget and then config section will appear.
12 years ago
Thank you for clarifying that. Are we able to use single page checkout with this?
12 years ago
fyi ive been using this plugin for a few weeks now and appears to work great. thanks for the work you did on this!
12 years ago
we also did Goal Funnel tracking for our client, example:
http://sea.sg/GoalFunnel.gif
12 years ago
Ok i think i have everything apart from step 5..

Goto widget page and add widget? Can this be explained a little more?

Many thanks,

S
12 years ago
you can find it on Administration>Content Management>Widgets
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.