Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
11 years ago
I found the reason for mine not to Work!

My adword Campagne links where pointing to the old style links in nopcommerce.

Those links are permanent redirected, and Google then Looses the ability to track them.

Corrected links make it Work.

Old: www.xxx-xxx.com/21/abc

new: www.xxx-xxx.com/abc

/T
10 years ago
What is the current status of GA eCommerce Tracking?

Does it work out of the box? (it was stated that it will be in the base from 2.5 onwards)

or..

Does it require an additional plugin to  be downloaded and integrated?

Can anyone shed some light on this.
Version in question is 2.65

Thanks
Simon
10 years ago
Hi All,

I have a similar question re GA and nopcommerce

We have just had to switch domains for our sites and the one connected with nopcommerce had to be set up with a new google a.

GA then gave us a new code - very different to the one in nopcommerce with no {ecommerce} tag in it.

So for now we have kept the same code that was in there and update the UA that was given to us.

We're also not clear on the two boxes below the code and how this works and how you set it up correctly or what you put in there.

can anyone help by explaining exactly how this all works, the best thing to do etc. I love these forums as they are great for sharing and being really collaborative but sometimes a how to guide is handy :)

Thanks so much
10 years ago
MaxiLou83 wrote:
Hi All,

We have just had to switch domains for our sites and the one connected with nopcommerce had to be set up with a new google a.

GA then gave us a new code - very different to the one in nopcommerce with no {ecommerce} tag in it.

So for now we have kept the same code that was in there and update the UA that was given to us.

We're also not clear on the two boxes below the code and how this works and how you set it up correctly or what you put in there.

can anyone help by explaining exactly how this all works, the best thing to do etc. I love these forums as they are great for sharing and being really collaborative but sometimes a how to guide is handy :)

Thanks so much

I have the same questions. Looking on how to enable this in the site.
10 years ago
I have the similar question.

Awaiting a reply from Nopcommerce Experts
10 years ago
MaxiLou83 wrote:
Hi All,

Thanks so much

Can you share the version of your nopCommerce?
10 years ago
We are using 3.0
10 years ago
Hi,
you just need to change theses two settings :
Google adwords ID:   ID number copied from script supplied by Google.
Google adwords sale conversion label:  label copied from script supplied by Google.

Do not change Adwords conversion traking script if you are not an expert, this is default one and it's working perfectly.
The two last settings are needed only if you use remarketing, you can ignore them.

If you already changed the default script, just desinstall and reinstall the plugin.
10 years ago
we are using 2.8
10 years ago
creekpeanut wrote:
We are using 3.0

I have no time to upgrade the plugin by now, but do not forget it's an open source project
https://nopgoogleadwords.codeplex.com/SourceControl/list/changesets
and all contributions are welcome.

Actually we need help to upgrade module from 2.8 to 3.0 and to create a basic documentation. If you have some work and you are not able to publish it, send it by email to nicolas [at] muniere [dot] fr

thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.