Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
i found i had to disable and re-enable it to get it to work. the old version was being cached somehow. In case this helps :)
12 years ago
thanks guys i now have it installed (i think) should i be seeing something in the admin or just as normal in my GA account?
12 years ago
Now you should wait for some orders and see if is actually tracking :)
There is also a good chrome extension for the debugging GA
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/jnkmfdileelhofjcijamephohjechhna
12 years ago
I had tried installing the plugin/widget on a 2.2 version and couldn't get it to work.  I realized that I had to load the latest version.  I installed the latest source code in CodePlex for 01/16/2012.  I didn't have errors but I couldn't see it on the Plugin list to install.

I stepped through the plugin list and, low and behold, nopCommerce thinks the current ver. is 2.4 from the code I downloaded today.  I added 2.3, 2.4 to the versions in the description.txt and I was able to see and install the plugin.  I'll let you know how it works.
12 years ago
I just saw this and have implemented.  

However, in the "Edit Widget Details", it is asking for Plugins.Widgets.GoogleAnalytics.EcommerceScript and Plugins.Widgets.GoogleAnalytics.EcommerceDetailScript.

I don't know what I would need to put into these textareas.

Thanks for any help you can provide.
12 years ago
Good work nicolas.muniere - It works well.
12 years ago
Excellant work nicolas.muniere
12 years ago
Solved it.
12 years ago
Does anyone know if it works with 2.4?
12 years ago
SilhouetteBS wrote:
Does anyone know if it works with 2.4?

I will post the lastest version in a few days, but you can already try to change the versions in the description.txt
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.