Google Analytics Ecommerce tracking

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 years ago
nicolas.muniere wrote:
I have published an extensions a few minutes ago, just wait for the validation and it will be available.

Nicolas, thanks a lot! Ecommerce tracking functionality will be available in the upcoming version 2.50 out of the box. Please see changeset b9e5b11bca3c (a couple of issues were fixed)
12 years ago
Great, thanks for such good plugin.
11 years ago
I have just tried installing this plugin on my live site, but am receiving the following error message when clicking the install button:

Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Localization.LocalizationExtentions.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource(Nop.Core.Plugins.BasePlugin, System.String, System.String)'. 

The strange this is, it installed fine on my development version and on the staging site which is on the same server as the live site. Also the code for the live site matches the staging site exactly (but separate databases) so I am at a loss as to why I would get the error message when trying to install this.

If anyone has any ideas, can they let me know?
11 years ago
gcarr wrote:
I have just tried installing this plugin on my live site, but am receiving the following error message when clicking the install button:

Method not found: 'Void Nop.Services.Localization.LocalizationExtentions.AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource(Nop.Core.Plugins.BasePlugin, System.String, System.String)'. 

I think you are not using the good version. Did you manually update description.txt?
11 years ago
When you say I am not using the good version, what do you mean? Is there a different version out there? I did manually update the description.txt file to add version 2.20 to the list, as this is where I am trying to install it. As mentioned it works fine on the development and staging sites which use the same codebase and nopcommerce version
11 years ago
AddOrUpdatePluginLocaleResource method has been added between 2.2 and 2.3 version, so if you are using 2.2 the method is not available. Are you sure to have the same version on dev and production?
11 years ago
I'm running 2.8 on my site, I just reinstalled this widget, and I have the Widget zone set to 'before <body> end HTML tag' but our ecommerce conversions aren't showing. Does anyone have any ideas of what I still need to do in order to get this working?

This data would be extremely helpful!
11 years ago
Does anyone have this working on 2.8? Did you have to do anything special? Any help would be appreciated!
11 years ago
Allmost same problem,

Upgraded from 2.65 to 2.80 and now my organic and paid traffic is all mixed up!

I will like to be able to distinguish between paid and not paid traffic.

All traffic is showed under organic...

I am using Analytics ver. 1.10 by  nopCommerce team, Nicolas Muniere

Regards
Thomas
11 years ago
We are experiencing the same issue.

During Beta, everything seemed fine, but as soon as we went live, all traffic was dumped into the Organic bucket. Has anyone found a workaround yet for this or should we add in the old tracking code into the pages?

Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.