ActiveChat 1.30 - Live chat plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
10 years ago
ActiveChat 1.80 is now available! Check it out at https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/1093/activechat-180.aspx
10 years ago
I sent you a PM few days ago but still not getting any respond. Can you please check your inbox?
10 years ago
Does this work with NOP 3.2 ?
10 years ago
I have not released on official version for Nop 3.2. You could try changing the version in the plugin description text though and test. It may work.
10 years ago
Hi!

I tried changing the version in the description.txt file, but its not working. Infact the plugin page refuses to load once this is plugin is installed and goes to the error page, only after deleting Active Chat from plugin folder, the admin panel starts.
10 years ago
Hi. Any updates on ActiveChat working in nopC 3.2 or 3.3? You've created an elegant plugin and I would like to use it on my websites. I'm currently on 3.1 but am planning to update soon.
9 years ago
Are you planning on releasing this for version 3.3  I am very interested in purchasing it.
9 years ago
I have decompiled the plug-in and have it working for 3.2.  I have actually been using the full featured version for quite some time now.  It will take a little bit more work to get it working for 3.3 and 3.4, but for someone that knows what they are doing with ASP.net and MVC it should be trivial.  I'm a mobile developer, so I'm a bit lost when it comes to this stuff.  

I have tried contacting the author, but he has not responded.  So I'm thinking I will publish this to open source so we can all use it.  I'll give him one last shot to respond to this post.  If I don't hear back by the end of the week, I will post the code.
9 years ago
Please upgrade this plugin to 3.4!!! thanks a lot!!
9 years ago
I have a ton going on right now, so I don't have time to work on it.  I will try to put it up on CodePlex or something and publish a link here.  It might be a little bit though.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.