nopCommerce 1.6 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 years ago
Hi. What I would Like to see in a new version is to assign payment methods on customer categories.
For example for my favorite customers I would like to give more payment options.

Moreover it will be nice to have discounts assigned to payment method. for example if I pay with credit card I will have discount. If I will pay with check no discount will be
14 years ago
The roadmap of v1.6 is awesome. Hats off!

I vote for better CMS support as others have pointed before. The topics can't be nested or linked with categories/products.

Also, I have added a customization that may be useful to more people and it takes very little time to implement. In all places that show a price (calling PriceHelper.FormatPrice) I first check if a setting is set and if it's true I return the empty string because my company don't want to publically show prices. The prices are already known by the customers and my company don't want them to be visible. It also needs a couple of checks in ProductAttribute to avoid displaying the increment of price of the selected attributes. Finally, in ProductAttributeHelper.FormatAttributes, the renderPrice parameter is true by default, but I set its value depending on the setting that I commented before.

Thanks!
14 years ago
The eCommerce store structure works very well for people who wish to advertise products or services but may not wish to actually sell the products online.

A 'catalog only' mode (disables shopping cart, checkout process etc.) would be useful.
14 years ago
Thanks for this topic!  My ranking on what's important too:

- QuickBooks intergration
- Catalog based ACL (restrict/grant access to a certain category or product)
- Backend order creation/editing
- Individual prices can be specified for individual customer groups
- Configure email sender per message template
- Configurable checkout attributes (such as 'Accept terms' or 'Enter custom message')
- Bundled products

The roadmap for 1.6 looks fantastic!
14 years ago
Please take a look at this thread for demand of Quickbooks: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/topic.aspx?topicid=2625
14 years ago
I agree with the Quickbooks integration.

- Also as a previous poster suggested, a Catalog only view.  Disabling display of prices, shopping cart, registration, etc.
- Bundled Products would be great
- A little better CMS support would be nice.

Looks great thus far!

md
14 years ago
Retroviz,

yeas, something like a catalog mode is a good idea. However, I think it should have several settings to disable the functionality in parts so in case you want to disable for example the checkout process you can do that but maintain everything else. Or maybe you would want to disable the display of the price to the customers as the logic involving discounts is convoluted and handled by an ERP so you just export NopCommerce orders to the ERP and handle the invoice & pricing there.
14 years ago
linkXperts wrote:

QuickBooks intergration
I know QB is well known accounting software is USA and UK but it is not well known in other countries, as far as I know. So for us this is really not important. Maybe we can come up with a set of (documented) APIs or webservices that offers integration wiht accounting software in general.

I also like the idea of webservices for accounting software integration.
14 years ago
Web service interfaces for accounting software and integration into other membership-based apps (such as CMS apps) would be great.  Are we already able to set discounts by customer roles?  If not, that would be a great addition.
14 years ago
I'd like to see a way to attach document for customer to download, such as manual to a product.
Thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.