nopCommerce 4.30 BETA released. Please share your impressions

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
rajupaladiya wrote:
I fixed it by change AspNetCoreModuleV2 to AspNetCoreModule in web-config

Old Line
<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModuleV2" resourceType="Unspecified" />

New Line
<add name="aspNetCore" path="*" verb="*" modules="AspNetCoreModule" resourceType="Unspecified" />

if you make this change, i have a 500 - Internalserver error.
3 Jahre weitere
Okay,
Change stdoutLogEnabled="false"  to stdoutLogEnabled="true"  in web-config file, restart site from IIS and then check error logs in logs folder.

You can get exact error detail here.
3 Jahre weitere
Hi guys,

It would be great if you remove a limitation in the migrations as described here:
https://www.nopcommerce.com/en/boards/topic/80047/nopcommerce-430-bug-fixes-and-improvements/page/4#262609

Thanks,
Boyko
3 Jahre weitere
When editing Attribute Combinations that were auto generated using the "Generate all possible combinations" function, I went to add the SKU and Stock Quantity but got the error that "the same combination already exists"
3 Jahre weitere
rajupaladiya wrote:
Okay,
Change stdoutLogEnabled="false"  to stdoutLogEnabled="true"  in web-config file, restart site from IIS and then check error logs in logs folder.

You can get exact error detail here.

Hello.
I using de source code to rebuild de app and with the final files, the app it's run 100% in my server.
Thanks
3 Jahre weitere
[email protected] wrote:
When editing Attribute Combinations that were auto generated using the "Generate all possible combinations" function, I went to add the SKU and Stock Quantity but got the error that "the same combination already exists"

I cannot reproduce the issue. Does anyone else experience the same issue? Please check
3 Jahre weitere
Let me clarify what I have. In Product Inventory I have selected Track Inventory by Product Attributes. As a Product Attribute does not show Quantity I presume this has to be done via Attribute Combination where the unique SKU for each specific item can be administered.
The products might come in many colours but for test purposes I have an attribute colour with one value Black.
The product comes in sizes and so a size attribute is added. This has values Small, Medium, Large etc.
The Generate all possible combinations has therefore created:
Black, Small
Black, Medium
Black, Large etc
These records contain no SKU or quantity and that is what I want to add via the edit function.
I can PM you a log in if you want to examine this yourself.
3 Jahre weitere
a.m. wrote:
I cannot reproduce the issue. Does anyone else experience the same issue? Please check

Yes, I am getting same issue as well.

We have upgraded from 3.0 to 4.3 and i just to go product which has attribute combination.

I just try to update existing attribute combination and it open popup and when try to save existing combination its giving error like "The same combination already exists"

so i am assuming that every time it trying to create new combination even when we are on update scenarios.
3 Jahre weitere
Hi, Vipul Dumaniya.
this problem really was in the released beta version, but on the current source code on the GitHub it does not exist since it was fixed (see details in this ticket)

vipul.dumaniya wrote:

We have upgraded from 3.0 to 4.3 and i just to go product which has attribute combination.

I just try to update existing attribute combination and it open popup and when try to save existing combination its giving error like "The same combination already exists"

so i am assuming that every time it trying to create new combination even when we are on update scenarios.
3 Jahre weitere
Many thanks but can you please clarify were the latest Beta can be downloaded because there is not much point in testing with a version where errors have already been fixed?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.