Emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
I am not receiving emails when there is an order. I have tested the Email account and I receive the test message. The only thing I see in the log file at the same time when the order was registered is this message: SendinBlue error: Plugin not configured.
I am not using SendinBlue and the plug in is disabled.
How can I troubleshoot further why I am not receiving emails. Perhaps the customer is not either.

Can I somehow test re-sending emails for the palced order?
3 Jahre weitere
Can you look and see if the plugin is still in the InstalledPlugins list of the plugin.json file? just a thought can not hurt to look.
Yes I believe if your not getting the test emails the customer is not getting as well, I just went through this on my site but was not related to SendinBlue but my ISP.
3 Jahre weitere
Just found this post very much like your issue. If you haven't already found it.
/boards/topic/62052/emails-in-message-queue-but-not-sending.
3 Jahre weitere
Check the message queue to see if the messages are even in there.  (you may  have to select/unselect "Load not sent emails only")

If the messages are not there, then check your message templates.  Are they Active (maybe you only have 'order completed' active, and the order was not yet "completed")?  Check the "Email account" on the template (toggle on Advanced mode if you don't see it).
3 Jahre weitere
1) Kindly check email configuration.
2) sample email test with another email account
3) check the email template for order email is active or not
4) check email queue having email or not
5) if all good then check log file. do you got any log regarding this
3 Jahre weitere
I went to check out the message queue and none of the messages are sent. This is actually an upgrade so since the upgrade no email gets sent. As I mentioned the email test is working I assume this is because it is not a real test. The test message perhaps gets sent immediately but doesn't get queued.

These scheduled tasks in nop commerce who runs them. Is that some sort of a system service or is it something supposed to be in the task scheduler of the operating system?
Not only the Send Emails but also delete guests or any other task doesn't get executed. Why would that be?
3 Jahre weitere
It was the store URL. the link had http instead of https. Interestingly this was working in 3.7 but not in 4.3. What could be improved here is to run validation when we save that page whether that link is valid, or get an error in the Log that this is the case. But currently nothing can remind us to look in that direction.
3 Jahre weitere
That might be one of the System > Warnings, which you should check now anyway ;)
3 Jahre weitere
hello nopcommerce team
i have a shop with nopcommerce
i upgrade nopcommerce from 4.10 to 4.30 with emporium theme.
i bought a wildcard ssl certificate for my site and after installation certificate my confirmation email not working.
this is my config:
host: us2.smtp.mailhostbox.com
port:587 or 465
ssl:checked
i faced with 2 different kind of errors with 587 and 465 port number:
An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection. This usually means that the SSL certificate presented by the server is not trusted by the system for one or more of the following reasons: 1. The server is using a self-signed certificate which cannot be verified. 2. The local system is missing a Root or Intermediate certificate needed to verify the server's certificate. 3. A Certificate Authority CRL server for one or more of the certificates in the chain is temporarily unavailable. 4. The certificate presented by the server is expired or invalid. Another possibility is that you are trying to connect to a port which does not support SSL/TLS. It is also possible that the set of SSL/TLS protocols supported by the client and server do not match. See https://github.com/jstedfast/MailKit/blob/master/FAQ.md#SslHandshakeException for possible solutions.
and
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. 208.91.198.143:587

my webmail.todayciti.com working properly.
my https site working properly.
can somebody help?
3 Jahre weitere
If this is an office 365 or perhaps Exchange account it won't work. I have tried all options and settings. I had the same issue because my domain is hosted with microsoft and I ended up using account from a non Office 365 server forwarding the emails to where I want them to be.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.