Emails

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
3 Jahre weitere
bmilanov wrote:
I am not receiving emails when there is an order. I have tested the Email account and I receive the test message.
SendinBlue error: Plugin not configured.
I am not using SendinBlue and the plug in is disabled.

Try with follow things if your test email working fine
1. Uninstall SendInBlue plugin and delete it, this is free plugin so you can get easily later. So now just delete it
2. Make sure Send Email task scheduler is activated from Admin > System > Task scheduler
3. Restart application from admin area
4. Trigger Send email task scheduler
3 Jahre weitere
todayciti wrote:
hello nopcommerce team
i have a shop with nopcommerce
i upgrade nopcommerce from 4.10 to 4.30 with emporium theme.
i bought a wildcard ssl certificate for my site and after installation certificate my confirmation email not working.
this is my config:
host: us2.smtp.mailhostbox.com
port:587 or 465
ssl:checked
i faced with 2 different kind of errors with 587 and 465 port number:
An error occurred while attempting to establish an SSL or TLS connection. This usually means that the SSL certificate presented by the server is not trusted by the system for one or more of the following reasons: 1. The server is using a self-signed certificate which cannot be verified. 2. The local system is missing a Root or Intermediate certificate needed to verify the server's certificate. 3. A Certificate Authority CRL server for one or more of the certificates in the chain is temporarily unavailable. 4. The certificate presented by the server is expired or invalid. Another possibility is that you are trying to connect to a port which does not support SSL/TLS. It is also possible that the set of SSL/TLS protocols supported by the client and server do not match. See https://github.com/jstedfast/MailKit/blob/master/FAQ.md#SslHandshakeException for possible solutions.
and
A connection attempt failed because the connected party did not properly respond after a period of time, or established connection failed because connected host has failed to respond. 208.91.198.143:587

my webmail.todayciti.com working properly.
my https site working properly.
can somebody help?

i tested again and my ip was blocked by my domain provider.
they delisted my ip but i still have problem with ssl/tls error
3 Jahre weitere
hello dear customers
what do you do with your confirmation email for your customers when you have ssl for your site?
please tel me about your settings on your control panel , host , domain or database.
thank you
3 Jahre weitere
Hello everybody

There is no one here to support nopcommerce issues.
i will migrate from nopcommerce to other...
support in nopcommerce is maim.
thank you
3 Jahre weitere
If you don't get a response in a day or two, you can always reply to your post with more information to clarify your question.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.