New PayFlowPro Plugin

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
I just uploaded the PayFlowPro payment plugin. (For nop v2.20) It will be available following approval by the site admins I guess. I only implemented the authorize and capture functionality due to time constraints on this project. I hope to get back to it soon to finish some of the unimplimented methods, such as VOID, CAPTURE, REFUND, and RECURRING. Best regards!
Il y a 12 ans
The archive doesn't contain any source code or assembly. Please update the plugin
Il y a 12 ans
All set now. Sorry about that.
Il y a 12 ans
Thanks. The plugin can be downloaded here
Il y a 12 ans
I've added PayFlowPro Payment Plugin to my Plugins, but what I rebuild it I got an error -

Error  1  The type or namespace name 'PayPal' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)  ...\PayFlowProPaymentProcessor.cs  12  7  Nop.Plugin.Payments.PayFlowPro

did I miss anything?
Il y a 12 ans
I forgot to tell, it's nopCommerce v2.20
Il y a 12 ans
Having issues getting this to show up in NOPCOmmerce, I tried directly putting the data into the plugins folder and it did not work, I then opened it in Visual Studio 2010 and then tried to build the solution but it would not work because of a bunch of missing references such as FLUENTVALIDATION. Can someone give me direction on this? I appreciate any insight.
Il y a 12 ans
I have been successful at getting PayFlowPro plugin working in version 2.3 ... finally ...

I have not upgraded to version 2.4 yet... but it is on my list to do.

Thanks for the plugin.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi.
Can you give me instructions as you did for the PayFlowPro plugin will work in nopCommerce 2.30, if I have to make any changes in the code or installed as in nopCommerce 2.20.
Thank you.
Il y a 12 ans
bradeng wrote:
Having issues getting this to show up in NOPCOmmerce, I tried directly putting the data into the plugins folder and it did not work, I then opened it in Visual Studio 2010 and then tried to build the solution but it would not work because of a bunch of missing references such as FLUENTVALIDATION. Can someone give me direction on this? I appreciate any insight.

Just saw your post and if you still need help, here it is.  I had a similar experience, 4 of the missing references can be found in your NOP site deployment's bin folder:

FluentValidation
Nop.Core
Nop.Services
Nop.Web.Framework

And the Payflow_dotNET reference is located in this plugin's source folder under the DLL directory.

I hope that helps!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.