SagePay in v2.2?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
Hi does anyone have or know how to add SagePay to version 2.2 of NopCommerce please?

Is there a plugin already made or is there another way to add this as it used to be in the older versions.

Regards,
Alan
Il y a 12 ans
any one help with this?
Il y a 12 ans
Hi,

We are using this extension:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/258/sagepay-server-integration-iframe-and-redirect-methods.aspx

It supports nopCommerce 2.1, nopCommerce 2.2, nopCommerce 2.3.

Any particular questions, let me know.
Il y a 12 ans
Sorry that link just posts back to this topic?
Il y a 12 ans
Sorry about this. I meant this link:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/p/258/sagepay-server-integration-iframe-and-redirect-methods.aspx

Will amend the previous post too.
Il y a 12 ans
One problem I have found with the SagePay plugin is when using it with the source code. All it's references are CopyLocal=True, which probably dates back to version 2.0. Deploying this plugin with all its references can have nasty side effects. So if you are using the plugin with the source code you need to make sure that the references are CopyLocal=False.
Il y a 12 ans
Thank you for your input in the plug in... I am thinking to upgrade the plugin to 2.4 and upload it back again. I think it actually only works in v2.1

It should be quite easy to upgrade it to 2.4 but I need to test.

Carlos
Il y a 12 ans
Hi Carlos,
Please do so, and thanks for your email. I will look at that shortly.

Regards,
Alan
Il y a 12 ans
Hi, I just uploaded it to the extensions page. It should appear as soon as it is approved.
Il y a 12 ans
Cheers Carlos. Much appreciated.

I mailed you the other day, as i have had some issues installing the plugin. Do you just copy it to the plugin folder, then install it as with other plugins? And obviously add that snippit of code you mentioned in the plugin page.

Regards,
Alan
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.