SagePay in v2.2?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 12 ans
carlosmartinezt wrote:
Hi, I just uploaded it to the extensions page. It should appear as soon as it is approved.

Any update on this please?
Il y a 12 ans
I a getting this error now since i uploaded the plugin, any help would be appreciated.

Mike

Source Error:

An unhandled exception was generated during the execution of the current web request. Information regarding the origin and location of the exception can be identified using the exception stack trace below.

Stack Trace:

[NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.PerformFileDeploy(FileInfo plug) in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:274
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:114

[Exception: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
]
   Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager.Initialize() in f:\Own\NopCommerce\Sources\src\Libraries\Nop.Core\Plugins\PluginManager.cs:163

[InvalidOperationException: The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
.]
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.InvokePreStartInitMethods(ICollection`1 methods) +423
   System.Web.Compilation.BuildManager.CallPreStartInitMethods() +306
   System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.Initialize(ApplicationManager appManager, IApplicationHost appHost, IConfigMapPathFactory configMapPathFactory, HostingEnvironmentParameters hostingParameters, PolicyLevel policyLevel, Exception appDomainCreationException) +591

[HttpException (0x80004005): The pre-application start initialization method Initialize on type Nop.Core.Plugins.PluginManager threw an exception with the following error message: Object reference not set to an instance of an object.
.]
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.FirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +8950644
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.EnsureFirstRequestInit(HttpContext context) +97
   System.Web.HttpRuntime.ProcessRequestNotificationPrivate(IIS7WorkerRequest wr, HttpContext context) +256
Il y a 12 ans
Any update on this new version of the plugin?
Il y a 12 ans
Any help to my error above????
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.