nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Can you please share the scrpit with me please i am novice in these things..
Il y a 11 ans
Andrei,

For when are you planning the 2.6 release? Just asking for a best guess nothing more.

Filip
Il y a 11 ans
fkierzek wrote:
Andrei,

For when are you planning the 2.6 release? Just asking for a best guess nothing more.

Filip

The last days of June (29-30). Maybe, July 1st-2nd
Il y a 11 ans
Andrei,

do plugins for 2.5 work automaticallyon 2.6 ?
Il y a 11 ans
Probably not
Recent changesets updated 3rd party lib like Autofac, etc
Also update to dbcontext interface affects any plugins using db
Il y a 11 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Andrei,

do plugins for 2.5 work automaticallyon 2.6 ?

New York wrote:
Probably not
Recent changesets updated 3rd party lib like Autofac, etc
Also update to dbcontext interface affects any plugins using db

Also have a look at this article ("Upgrading nopCommerce may break plugins" section)
Il y a 11 ans
Hi Andrei,

in order to update language pascks as soon as possible, can you publish the XML of new language tokens vs. 2.50? If so, I beleieve the most of language pack could be ready for 2.60 relase date.
Il y a 11 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Hi Andrei,

in order to update language pascks as soon as possible, can you publish the XML of new language tokens vs. 2.50? If so, I beleieve the most of language pack could be ready for 2.60 relase date.

You can always download the latest version here. Have a look \upgradescripts\2.50-2.60(upcoming)\upgrade.sql (the first SQL statement).
Il y a 11 ans
Sorry, but I can't find anything of the kind. Is it supposed to be published as soon as 2.60 will be released?
Il y a 11 ans
Andrei, I see azure support postponed, so it won't be included in 2.6?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.