nopCommerce 2.60 roadmap. Let's discuss.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
I downloaded the newest version "nopcommerce-56e935320532."  But I was not able to rebuild "Nop.Core" project file because VS2010 cannot find "Autofac" library.
Il y a 11 ans
gogosweb wrote:
Andrei,

I think the biggest problem is when you want to add more than one widget on the same zone

Let say you want to set a blockhtml widget on right_side_column_before zone and you need a second one on the same zone.

Agree. But although currently it's not possible, the new widget implementation has a lot of other advantages. What I can suggest you now is to put all HTML (for both widgets) into one. Another solution (workaround) will be creating and using a new widget type with the same implementation (for example, HtmlWidget2)
P.S. I'll create a work item and think how it can be enhanced.
Il y a 11 ans
ohtsu wrote:
I downloaded the newest version "nopcommerce-56e935320532."  But I was not able to rebuild "Nop.Core" project file because VS2010 cannot find "Autofac" library.

I've just tested it. Everything works fine.
Il y a 11 ans
Lets start with the roadmap for nopcommerce 2.70
Il y a 11 ans
jariwalakrunal wrote:
Lets start with the roadmap for nopcommerce 2.70

I'll start a new topic a bit later (going to have some rest after the release)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.