Cant get admin feature to work properly in 1.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I have installed the download, excuted all the queries on sql2008 on computer data base, everything seams to work fine, but in the admin section i only have a dashboard and stats.....any ideas any1 lol
Il y a 14 ans
I see this in the release notes "Admin area requires SSL now"

I hope this can be turned off...
Il y a 14 ans
This is battering my head lol, do you still need ssl when working from a home pc, bulding the site before it is uploaded to a remote server? Dont get it lol
Il y a 14 ans
I'm not sure without investigating more sorry.  All I know is I have done an upgrade to version 1.4 locally and I can see the backend fine.
Il y a 14 ans
Have you got ssl m8?
Il y a 14 ans
i'm running it on local machine only - no ssl  - and all admin section is fine
Il y a 14 ans
It's optional. Admin area was not SSL secured in previous releases. Now admin area will be secured IF YOU HAVE SSL installed.
Il y a 14 ans
thanks for clearing that up. nice work on 1.4!
Il y a 14 ans
Yes wicked work on 1.4...my prob is i dont have ssl, and want to work on my site from home/local...not remote server...for some reason i cant for the life of me get the admin features to work, i e catalog, products, from back end....very confusing as it works great on 1.3....:-)

Need to sleep now as been at it 24hrs hehe...will start again from scratch after a power snooze lol lol
Il y a 14 ans
"nopCommerce team | a.m.

Total Posts: 988
PM Posted: Monday, December 07, 2009 2:37 AM
It's optional. Admin area was not SSL secured in previous releases. Now admin area will be secured IF YOU HAVE SSL installed.
Andrei Mazoulnitsyn,
nopCommerce team"

I am running version 1.3 on a shared server. I have a SSL certificate from starfield  and tried to use it on my Store site. in the Global settings I put in "what I thought" was the right url for the certificate  and now when I try to log in to the admin area or even as a customer  I get an error message that the site does not exist. I can not get into the admin area at all. Can some one tell me what file I go into and what information I need to change to turn off the SSL?

Good Thing I have not required customers to register to check out.....

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Max
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.