Cant get admin feature to work properly in 1.4

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 14 ans
I have just downloaded and installed 1.4 and have the same issue. No Menu choices are available for the admin functions. Is there an answer to this issue yet?

This may have something to do with the fact that I'm using 2008 Server. I read in a related forum about adding a handler in web.config (for .axd files) that helped in one case, but it has not yet worked for me.

PS: NOP looks like a very nice solution, but without admin functions it is useless. As many people appear to have this problem it would be good to find a solution soon.

UPDATE: Setting the Application Pool to "Classic .NET AppPool" in IIS-7 has solved this issue on my 2008 Server system.
Il y a 14 ans
2 hmhenterprises:

nopCommerce 1.30:
1. Connect to your database
2. Open Nop_Setting table
3. Set 'Common.UseSSl' to false

nopCommerce 1.40:
You can edit this setting in web.config
Il y a 14 ans
2 Micromax

I was never able to reproduce this issue. We'll investigate it (or replace existing menu with new one in the next release).
P.S. Please go to a product details page (with ratings enabled). Can you rate products?
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.