Remove "inc. VAT' after price

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 11 ans
Is there a setting that removes the "incl. VAT" that always apperars  after prices?
Il y a 11 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Is there a setting that removes the "incl. VAT" that always apperars  after prices?

In admin>configuration>languages>view string resources, change the string resource products.incltaxsuffix
Il y a 11 ans
Thanks Eduardo. One more thing: prices comes out in thiss way: €X,XX (EUR), both with currency symbol and ISO. The latter is the best solution. How can I remove currency symbol and have a look like EUR X,XX?
Il y a 11 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Thanks Eduardo. One more thing: prices comes out in thiss way: €X,XX (EUR), both with currency symbol and ISO. The latter is the best solution. How can I remove currency symbol and have a look like EUR X,XX?

Try this:http://admin-demo.nopcommerce.com/Admin/Currency/Edit/6
Il y a 11 ans
Now it looks like X,XX (EUR), it could be adjusted better EUR X,XX (EUR), but  the latter (EUR) should be removed.
Any idea?
Il y a 11 ans
infinito62 wrote:
Now it looks like X,XX (EUR), it could be adjusted better EUR X,XX (EUR), but  the latter (EUR) should be removed.
Any idea?

I just remebered the following in v2.8 release notes:
Added a setting ("currencysettings.displaycurrencylabel") indicating whether currency label (e.g. USD) should be hidden.
Il y a 11 ans
Ah, sorry, I didn't get... It works fine thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.