Problem adding an image to a topic.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 10 ans
I found out what my problem was and I'm a bit embarrassed to admit what it was, but here goes... I had set up a group called Site Administrator. I was talking with someone in that group and he told me he was able to upload pictures to topics. This prompted me look at the ACL. Sure enough, somehow the permission "Admin area. HTML Editor. Manage pictures" got "unchecked" for Administrators. Adding the permission back took care of my problem. Strange it would act this way. All other permissions that are not enabled seem to give a message to that effect. Thanks to everyone who took the time to help.
Il y a 10 ans
Same here that permission became unticked!
Thanks otimtyler

The error pop up should give a more relevant message shouldn't it?
Il y a 9 ans
Hi,

I am using nopCommerce 3.4 version and my client want to include an image gallery in certain topic pages. Basically, they want to upload images the same way they do for products; by click on the upload button and select images.

Basically, I would like to know how can I integrate this function on inserting images in topics not with HTML, but by uploading, such as any plugins available with demo etc,

Appreciate your help.

Thank you very much.
Il y a 7 ans
Hello,
When i try to add image in topic(local is working) on server,through insert image->source image in Image/Content/Uploaded picture is attached, but on page isnt showing picture, just.I use nopcommerce 3.80.
Permissions are set in folder.I;m i missing something in code?
Il y a 7 ans
Hi

I am also facing same problem, i am using nop2.60 version in our development server working fine, when we move to live site in that place not working getting error "failed" when upload a new image in topics page.
Il y a 7 ans
venkatgoud wrote:
Hi

I am also facing same problem, i am using nop2.60 version in our development server working fine, when we move to live site in that place not working getting error "failed" when upload a new image in topics page.

Please, check your error log and warning on your live site. This issue is occurred because of different file structure on live server.

Related post : can't uploading an images in topic nopCommerce
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.