Printing! Help!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hey Guys, this one has really thrown me a curve ball, I am trying to print a packaging slip or print an invoice and i am getting this error,
Request for the permission of type 'System.Security.Permissions.SecurityPermission, mscorlib, Version=2.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089' failed.

Please help!!
Il y a 13 ans
are you on godaddy hosting ?

By looking at your error message it seems like you don't have full trust permission, and it's one of the functions that requires to be run in full trust
Il y a 13 ans
dahhh! Yes i am with GoDaddy, is there a solution besides changing hosting providers? I know I can't change the trust levels but any advice would be great.
Il y a 13 ans
that's the problem with godaddy, they don't provide full trust level and as i mentioned above, the feature you are trying to implement- it's one of the functions that requires to be run in full trust

other than that you cannot use export/import feature in nopCommerce as that also requires Full Trust Level.

The best advice i can give you is that: If no matter what you need these feature it's better to change your hosting provider
But if you can work without these features then you can continue with godaddy.

If you are thinking about changing your hosting provider, i did a research on best hosting providers for nopCommerce, you can take a look at this thread to get more information:

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.