NEW FEATURE REQUEST: Add Proposed Timetable for Releases

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
I think it would be very beneficial to add a proposed timetable to the roadmap page of when you are targeting to release the next versions of NC. I would think just giving a year and a quarter for that year in the timetable would be sufficient. I would also put a disclaimer on there saying that the release dates are only estimates and are not guarantees that the listed product will be released at the given date.
Il y a 13 ans
SilhouetteBS wrote:
I think it would be very beneficial to add a proposed timetable to the roadmap page of when you are targeting to release the next versions of NC. I would think just giving a year and a quarter for that year in the timetable would be sufficient. I would also put a disclaimer on there saying that the release dates are only estimates and are not guarantees that the listed product will be released at the given date.

Hello Blake,

I just answered your question here: https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/6758/feature-request-available-products-based-on-group.aspx
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.