UK based .NET4 hosting recommendations

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
Hi all

I'm ready to deploy my first nopCom site and am just being given the run-around by 1and1 UK on whether they can support or not.

While I wait for a response from their support guys on whether they are able to help I thought it worthwhile checking to see if there are any UK hosts compatible with the latest build (1.9) of nopCom that you can recommend?

Should 1and1 turn out as a dead-end, I'm thinking of webwiz.co.uk - do any of you have any experience with their paid-for sites (i.e. not the free hosting option that they offer)?

Any recommendations would be appreciated.

Thanks.
Il y a 13 ans
well I am not familiar with UK based good hosting companies but here is the survey done in the past for best hosting company for nopCommerce (with 4.0 framework / full trust level).

https://www.nopcommerce.com/boards/t/5376/need-advise-for-hosting-server-please-share-your-experience.aspx

Hope it helps...
Il y a 13 ans
Thanks for the reply - I had seen this thread but the hosts seemed to be US based. This isn't a problem but I really want a UK based host and most of them haven't progressed past .NET3.5 yet
Il y a 13 ans
After getting up and running with WebWiz a couple of weeks ago I can confirm that they are a great host to use.

Competitively priced and the tech support is first rate.

If you're looking to host a nopCommerce site in the UK I wouldn't hestiate in recommending this company
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.