Discount percentage

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
Il y a 13 ans
How do you sent a discount percentage based on a customers total.
For example I want to discount 10% if a customer spends between $150 and $250 and 20% if they spend more then $250.
I see where I can apply the discount to the whole cart but not based on an amount spent.

Thanks,
Scott
Il y a 13 ans
If you want to apply a discount based on the spent amount ever by a customer then use "Has spent x.xx amount" discount requirement. It actually uses all completed orders by a customer till the time of the current order and applies the discount.

If you want to apply a discount based on the order subtotal then you need to implement it yourself as it is not supported in NopCommerce.
If this is what you want we can definitely help you with that as we have already implemented it.

Hope this helps!
Il y a 13 ans
I am not seeing the option for " has spend x.xx " in the requirement selection. Do I need to create this requirement? I am using version 1.6 not sure if this makes a difference.

Thanks for the help.
Il y a 13 ans
Has spent x.xx discount requirement was introduced in NopCommerce version 1.8 (see https://www.nopcommerce.com/releasenotes.aspx). You can get version 1.8 or 1.9 sources and see how it is implemented there.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.