Is NopCommerce 2.0 going to have all the features that 1.9 has?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
I know that NopCommerce is being rebuilt in MVC, and I am planning to wait until the 2.0 version is released.

The only problem I've got is that I am afraid that it is going to lack some features that will be re-written over time. Is this true?
12 anni tempo fa
95% of 1.90 features will be in 2.00. You'll be able to find out the exact list very soon.
12 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:
95% of 1.90 features will be in 2.00. You'll be able to find out the exact list very soon.

any date for the 2.0 release ? or atleast time frame like mid june, end of june, starting of july?

any date for launch of the list ?
12 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:

There are so many features in 1.9 that it is also important to have a list of the features which will not be included in 2.0
12 anni tempo fa
eadameg wrote:

There are so many features in 1.9 that it is also important to have a list of the features which will not be included in 2.0

yes, you are right
12 anni tempo fa
Hi AM

It'd be great if you or any other developer could tell us about the approx. release date so that we can plan. Can we expect the release in a week or two?

Thx.
Raman
12 anni tempo fa
a.m. wrote:

Um, that's kind of um, interesting/worrying......are there new feature's in Nop 2.0? if so is there a list of the one's being implemented in 2.0?

I've not really come across any information on new features for 2.0 Can you give us a heads up of some of the new features if there are any??

Not to worried about the release date, like all I.T project's there will always be delays and minor issues so happy to stay with 1.90 for now unless there are any really really good new feature coming to 2.0 that you can give us a heads up on?

Rob
12 anni tempo fa
eadameg wrote:

Some of rarely used features. Some of the features that can be archived using some IIS/Windows build-in functionality. And some features that will be available later as plugins. Here are some of them: pricelists, blacklist (IP address blocking), Quickbooks. I would even replace "95% of 1.90 features will be in 2.00" by "99% of 1.90 features will be in 2.00"

cool wrote:
It'd be great if you or any other developer could tell us about the approx. release date so that we can plan.

Beta will be released at the end of June.

xxrobrsvxx wrote:
are there new feature's in Nop 2.0?

Currently there's no any new major functionality (practical meaning) planned for 2.00. All changes are related to development.
12 anni tempo fa
At any point, lets say 2.1 - is the products admin screens going to get a revamp as the product upload system is awkward to work ie. pictures, attributes etc.
12 anni tempo fa
Quickbooks, really?  I use that everytime to print of my shipping labels and track everything.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.