Hi all,

Not sure if I am posting in the correct section with this one but I have a bit of a requirement I am hoping someone can help with?

I currently have version 1.9 installed and running but need an addition creating for it.  I appreciate that the shipping cost system is already integrated but I need the actual shipping system integrated for UPS.  

So for example I would like to go to the Orders section and instead of clicking on Export to XML or Excel that I have a further button that sends the correct shipping info to UPS for all the orders shown.  

I need this fairly soon as the last thing I need to be doing right now when trying to get my business running is to be exporting new orders to XML, converting them to a flat file format, adding in the same info for each order related to collection address etc and then uploading this to UPS.    There would also need to be a config page for all the static info.  

I am happy to put a posting onto freelancer.co.uk but thought I would throw it in here first.  I am a coder and used to work in EDI so I know this is not difficult to implement I just don't have time right now...

Anyone interested?  I am happy to pay a fair amount towards this and I would also be happy to make the code open source for all to use.  

Let me know...

Kind regards,

Andy