Non-MVC Upgrade Coming?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hello,

Congratulations on the MVC version being ready for beta!

As we know, there are times when it's good to use MVC, and there are times when Web Forms are good to use.

For us, we aren't upgrading servers for MVC any time soon.  In addition, we've had to make code customizations for it to work for us.  As a result, I've been keeping track of our customizations for the time I might like to upgrade to a new webforms version.

With that in mind, will you be making an upgrade for the Web Forms version for those of us who might not be going MVC?

Thanks.
12 anni tempo fa
DavidOptrics wrote:
Hello,

Congratulations on the MVC version being ready for beta!

As we know, there are times when it's good to use MVC, and there are times when Web Forms are good to use.

For us, we aren't upgrading servers for MVC any time soon.  In addition, we've had to make code customizations for it to work for us.  As a result, I've been keeping track of our customizations for the time I might like to upgrade to a new webforms version.

With that in mind, will you be making an upgrade for the Web Forms version for those of us who might not be going MVC?

Thanks.

Unfortunately, no

Hopefully the community would like to contribute a front-side webforms ui back to nopCommerce.

Sorry.
12 anni tempo fa
DavidOptrics wrote:

For us, we aren't upgrading servers for MVC any time soon..

But i guess MVC does not require anything extra for server deployment, it is same as 1.9.
12 anni tempo fa
pepper wrote:

For us, we aren't upgrading servers for MVC any time soon..

But i guess MVC does not require anything extra for server deployment, it is same as 1.9.

It may be as easy as copying System.Web.MVC.dll into the bin folder.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.