LoadAllPaged SP in Nopcommerce 2.0?

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi! I have downloaded and installed Nopcommerce 2.0. Unfortunately I am new to MVC and can't find where the sql queries are? I have to make a couple of changes for our shop and I used to edit the stored procedure 'LoadAllPaged' but can't find where in the new structure that code is hidden :) It would be really appreciated if someone can help me out with this.

Regards Markus
12 anni tempo fa
There're no stored procedures in 2.00. Code-first doesn't support them yet
12 anni tempo fa
Thanks alot for a quick reply. I have read the tutorial you gave me but can't find where to start looking for the sql queries.

Anyone that knows in wich files the queries are for the following interaction with the database:

1. The SQL query for the searchresults
2. The SQL query that gets the products within a choosen category

If I just can find in which files to start looking I hopefully can customize the shop the way we did with 1.9.

Regards Markus
12 anni tempo fa
It's done by LINQ to Entities

1. Open Nop.Services.Catalog.ProductService class
2. The SQL query for the searchresults - 'SearchProducts' method
3. The SQL query that gets the products within a choosen cat egory - Also
SearchProducts' method (just specify 'categoryId' parameter).
12 anni tempo fa
Thank you very much, I found the queries :) And thank you for a very good product and the job you do with it!

Regards Markus
12 anni tempo fa
can i ask a question why choose code first?
usually design of database is begin of project and sps is so usfull for advance queries like report queries.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.