Need help making a new payment gateway!

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi guys!

So i've been trying to make a new payment gateway for nopCommerce 2.0 for days now but without luck.

Even though you state that making plugins is easier, i find it to be extremely hard. There is just too many files and weird functions doing weird things. It's not kept simple in any way.

I wanted to implement my own form, but it seems close to impossible, so i went back to settling with a popup window, but that still seems impossible to achieve.

I have the exact code i need to implement, but all my attempts has failed.

I am very close to giving up and just moving on to another system, so can anyone help me implementing this gateway?

Here is the documentation for the payment window:
http://tech.epay.dk/ePay-Payment-Window-technical-documentation_9.html

I'm willing to pay for the help if the price is reasonable.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi

I will look into making a plugin, I´ve just made a plugin for ewire and it seems not that difficult to make the ePay plugin.

regards / venlig hilsen

TCH
12 anni tempo fa
Sounds awesome!

And yeah the ePay part of the coding is really easy to implement.

But since I'm very new to MVC I just haven't been able to successfully implement it.

Cheers / Mange tak
12 anni tempo fa
Hi

Heu you can test my progress with the ePay module on my testsite http://www.nop20.weroshop.com
I have some problems to get back to my site after payment but I think I will manage that later this week :-) .

BR

TCH
12 anni tempo fa
TCH wrote:
Hi

Heu you can test my progress with the ePay module on my testsite http://www.nop20.weroshop.com
I have some problems to get back to my site after payment but I think I will manage that later this week :-) .

BR

TCH

I just tried to make a test purchase on your testsite and it seems to run pretty well. I had no problems getting back to the site after the purchase so you seem to have fixed that now.

I did however encounter 1 error.
I noticed that I did not have to fill out the address field when ordering an item. It was not a requirement.
When I proceeded to delivery "Levering" I encountered an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. " and was not able to proceed with the payment.

If "Levering" uses the adress, I think you got to make that as a requirement that the adress field has to be filled out before the customer arrives to the delivery "Levering" page.

Otherwise nice work, mate. :-)
12 anni tempo fa
JonJJ wrote:
Hi

BR

TCH

I just tried to make a test purchase on your testsite and it seems to run pretty well. I had no problems getting back to the site after the purchase so you seem to have fixed that now.

I did however encounter 1 error.
I noticed that I did not have to fill out the address field when ordering an item. It was not a requirement.
When I proceeded to delivery "Levering" I encountered an error "Object reference not set to an instance of an object. " and was not able to proceed with the payment.

If "Levering" uses the adress, I think you got to make that as a requirement that the adress field has to be filled out before the customer arrives to the delivery "Levering" page.

Otherwise nice work, mate. :-)

Thanks for your feedback :-)

I´m right now developing GLS Pakkeshop plugin so I´m testing this module and then the site has been unstable the last couple of hours while testing :-)

The sites purpose is to test my developements so I have not done any major setup from defaults, but anyway the settings should be right.

I can´t find the settings for address required, it was in 1.9 but where is it in 2.0, strange it´s not default ?

BR/Mvh

TCH
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.