Adding nopCommerce to existing website.

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
I have hosting on GoDaddy, build my own websites (aspx), and want to add an ecommerce solution to my EXISTING SITE.  

Is it possible to add this to the existing site, so the shopping cart does not look so much different than my website?

I am not particularly interested in building a whole new site through web Matrix - (am confused as to what exactly web Matrix is for).  

I use Expression Web 4 - can open the site in Visual Studio Express if need be.  

I have quite a bit of knowledge about building sites - using jquery etc...but this is new territory and feel like a total Noob....if someone could point me in the right direction for integrating nopCommerce into my existing website, I would appreciate it.

Or if I am way off base with how this solution works, let me know that also. :)  

Thanks in advance.
12 anni tempo fa
I'm not sure about integrating it into your own site.

But as far as making it "look the same" .. yep I guarantee you that can be done. Especially with the new version of nopCommerce (version 2.00).

You can theme a new install of nopCommerce 2.00 to however you want it to look.

Thanks
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.