Editing the Login.cshtml, getting error

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hello,

I added Login.cshtml to my theme views folder. The path is Themes/ThemeName/Views/Customer/Login.cshtml, I am referencing a Layout located at Themes/ThemeName/Views/Shared/_ColumnsTwo.cshtml. I get the following error:

Compilation Error
Description: An error occurred during the compilation of a resource required to service this request. Please review the following specific error details and modify your source code appropriately.

Compiler Error Message: CS1061: 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Web.Models.Customer.LoginModel>' does not contain a definition for 'AddTitleParts' and no extension method 'AddTitleParts' accepting a first argument of type 'System.Web.Mvc.HtmlHelper<Nop.Web.Models.Customer.LoginModel>' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Source Error:

Line 4:  
Line 5:      //title
Line 6:      Html.AddTitleParts(T("PageTitle.Login").Text);
Line 7:  }
Line 8:  

Source File: c:\HostingSpaces\tjn\project3.tjnhost.com\wwwroot\Themes\DarkOrange\Views\Customer\Login.cshtml    Line: 6

Regards,
TJ Havens
12 anni tempo fa
Just add the "@using Nop.Web.Framework.UI;" directive to "Login.cshtml"
12 anni tempo fa
You the man. Thank You! I am starting to get the hang of everything.

Regards,
TJ Havens
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.