Upgrading to 1.30 from 1.20

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi All,

Are there are database changes to 1.30 (additional columns and/or tables)? Additional Stored Procedures? If there are changes, are any scripts included to add the new columns etc? If not, is there a script to drop all tables, so they can be recreated with the 1.30 scripts?

If no code changes have been made to 1.20, can the new 1.30 files simply be uploaded to override the 1.20 versions?

What about the CSS, are there any new CSS classes at all? Would a 1.20 theme work with 1.30?

Many thanks.

Regards,
Andrew
14 anni tempo fa
1. You can download a list of files that were changed here: http://nopcommerce.codeplex.com/Release/ProjectReleases.aspx
2. Database upgrade script can be found
in \NopCommerceStore\Install\Scripts\1.30 folder (nopCommerce_upgrade.sql file)
14 anni tempo fa
Thank you.

What about the CSS? Will a 1.20 theme work with 1.30?

Regards,
Andrew
14 anni tempo fa
No. There were some minor changes of CSS files. You can use a diff utility to find changes.
14 anni tempo fa
Thanks for the response, that should give me enough info to upgrade my 1.20 sites to 1.30

Regards,
Andrew
14 anni tempo fa
Should we run the SQL script to upgrade the database that is already established in 1.2?
14 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I have looked at the SQL upgrade scripts and note there are three sub folders in the install folder.

For a 1.20 to 1.30 upgrade, I assume I should run:

...\Install\Scripts\1.30\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql

I assume the others are for upgrading from earlier versions (1.11 to 1.20)

...\Install\Scripts\1.20\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql

(1.10 to 1.11)

...\Install\Scripts\1.11\nopCommerce_upgrade.sql

Thanks.

Regards,
Andrew
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.