default username and password will not work

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
I installed v1.20 via GoDaddy's Application Manager. The DB is good, the files are all in the right directories. I click the manage link to get to administration panel and type "[email protected]; admin" and it tells me "Your login attempt was not successful. Please try again."

Has anyone else had this happen? If so, how did you fix?

Thanks,
Brian
14 anni tempo fa
What is the "Manage Link" you talk of?  Is this a godaddy thing?  Can you see the website?  You should be able to click on the login button at the top of the page
14 anni tempo fa
i see the site just fine, but i click login and enter the right info and no luck. every time i try. I have tried from my Mac Book Pro and from a PC. I have tried different browsers, etc. I cant figure it out!
14 anni tempo fa
Hmmmm.  What I personally would do it just reset the password in the database.  Register a new user and then just copy the password and password salt values to your admin user.  Or the other option is register a new user and then in the database set the isAdmin field to true.
14 anni tempo fa
I will try that this morning. Thank you for responding. I will let you know how I make out.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi Skilt

Many thanks for your answer : "Or the other option is register a new user and then in the database set the isAdmin field to true." It is very easy to use.

I'm new comer on the nopCommunauty.
14 anni tempo fa
No Worries.  Welcome to the community.
14 anni tempo fa
I also installed on GoDaddy, which asked me to enter an email at the installation.
this is your admin email.
14 anni tempo fa
Which table of the dozens of tables is the IsAdmin entry found?
14 anni tempo fa
Nop_Customer
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.