USPS shipping rate calculation

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
HI all...

New at this site, and just starting to try nopcommerce.  I got the codes and test server for UPS and USPS (USA). It works for showing shipping cost with UPS, but when I add USPS I get this message :

USPS Error returned: Error Desc: API Authorization failure. RateV4 is not a valid API name for this protocol.

What have I done wrong here ??

Also - how can I print the shipping label, and of corse pay for the postage in nopcommerce ??

Kenny
12 anni tempo fa
The same happen to me. You have to call USPS. Explain to them the error and they will help you.
12 anni tempo fa
Actually. What they give you first up is the test API. That wont work with NC as its a different version. You need to call them and tell them you're using NC and that you need the production API. Then they will switch you over and it will work.
11 anni tempo fa
okay, got activated for the production URL, same error message - now what?

Shipping (USPS (US Postal Service)). USPS Error returned: Error Desc: API Authorization failure. RateV4 is not a valid API name for this protocol.
11 anni tempo fa
Be sure to use the production url:

http://production.shippingapis.com/ShippingAPI.dll
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.