commonsettings.usestoredprocedureifsupported setting

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I've implemented the Change Set b07e65b198a7, to use a stored procedure instead Linq to perform search, but it seems the commonsettings.usestoredprocedureifsupported setting is ignored.

In which part of the code nopcommerce read this setting from DB?

Thanks, Domenico.
12 anni tempo fa
Why do you think that it's ignored? It's used in ProductServer.SearchProducts(...) method. You can set it to 'true' or 'false' in admin area (configuration > settings > all settings).
12 anni tempo fa
Hi Andrei,

I know where it is used, but it seems the value (true or false) is not read from DB. It is always false.

Where this value, on the code, is retrieved from DB?

Thanks.
12 anni tempo fa
This value is read from DB along with all the other properties of CommonSettings when passed into ProductService constructor. Please have a look at ConfigurationProvider class (\src\Libraries\Nop.Services\Configuration\). This class inits all properties of all the classes which implement ISettings interface (such as CommonSettings)
12 anni tempo fa
I will take a look there, thanks!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.