Shipping module request

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi,

Could someone please make this for me? I am willing to pay, so if anyone is able to do this can they contact me on [email protected] to discuss payment etc.

What I need is a shipping module similar to Shipping By Country & Order Weight.

But I want it to be able to specify a weight band 1-2kgs for example then say I want it to charge a set amount for this weight band.

Also I want shipping method only to be shown in the checkout if there is a price there for its weight. For example I could make the by Ground Shipping method only available for orders over 2kgs and up to 18kgs.

Looking forward to your responses.

Lee
14 anni tempo fa
Hi Lee,

In the downloads/extensions section you will find a fixed price shipping by country module that does almost what you want.

I've been using this module but have modified it to always show the lowest shipping rate when you view the cart and only return shipping values when one has been set. I am planning to submit it back to nop when I've tested it fully however if you'd like to help with the testing I'd be happy to send you the files.

Ian
14 anni tempo fa
Hi Ian,

does it work with version 1.30? If so I would be glad get it from you.

Markus
14 anni tempo fa
Hi Markus,

It works perfectly with version 1.3 as I am using it and have tested it lots without problem.

Will leave it to Ian to send it though as it is his extension.

- Lee
14 anni tempo fa
I'm struggling to incoporate this into ver 1.30, can anyone help ?? I've added the project inside the shipping section / project. When i recompile i get an error.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi - if anyone has got the Fixed Price Shipping by Country extension working in v1.30 please let me know how.

I cannot get it to work - see post https://www.nopcommerce.com/Boards/Topic.aspx?TopicID=1974
13 anni tempo fa
Does this module also works with v1.7?
And how do I install it? May issue adding the lines in web.config!
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.