SEO Feature

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
15 anni tempo fa
Does nopcommerce have a capability where for the same product I could target different keywords.  For instance, if I sell a knife, I have 2 keywords  a) knife b) kitchen aid.   I suppose I would like to have 2 pages of the same product which could be scrolled.  For example, in each case the title meta tag would be different.  Does this system have this facility?

Corect me if I am wrong, this is not considered cloaking?

Thanks in advance
15 anni tempo fa
Hi there.

I presume what you are referring to is where a product can have multiple category mappings (i.e. mapped to category "Knifes" and category "Kitchen Aid") and have different META titles depending on those category mappings.

This is not currently possible in nopCommerce. You can only assign one META title to a product. I will log a request for this feature.

It would be relatively simple to override the Product title and prefix this with the name of the category.

Hope this helps,
Ben
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.