UPS- P.O. Box

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
UPS is my only method of shipping at this time, and will not deliver to P.O. Boxes.  I cannot find a way to place a note on the shipping address screen telling my customers to use their physical address.  Anyone know how to get that accomplished.  Many thanks!!
12 anni tempo fa
are you using multipage checkout or single checkout?

i'm not sure of a built-in way to leave a note like that for ups shipping.

if you only ship through ups (no problem with it displaying regardless of shipping method used)
- you could add modified files to your theme
    - have the message hard coded into the page or... (easiest to do, difficult to change later on)
    - have the message as a Localized String (Admin>Config>Languages) and reference that on the page or...
    - have it reference a 'topic' page to add to the page; <-allows styling of message (most difficult to do, easiest to change later on)
12 anni tempo fa
"Localized String (Admin>Config>Languages) and reference that on the page" - Worked well!!

Thanks for the answer!!
12 anni tempo fa
"telling" customer won't enforce it.  Consider you may want to check for it and put up an error message.  Shipping Director can enforce such rules.
11 anni tempo fa
yep, shipping director works like a charm :)
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.