'Guests' role could not be loaded

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
I've downloaded the source for V2.5 but when I build my project I get the following error:

{"'Guests' role could not be loaded"}

Nop.Core.NopException was unhandled by user code
  Message='Guests' role could not be loaded
  Source=Nop.Services
  StackTrace:
       at Nop.Services.Customers.CustomerService.InsertGuestCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Libraries\Nop.Services\Customers\CustomerService.cs:line 385
       at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.GetCurrentCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 117
       at Nop.Web.Framework.WebWorkContext.get_CurrentCustomer() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web.Framework\WebWorkContext.cs:line 185
       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.SetWorkingCulture() in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 201
       at Nop.Web.MvcApplication.Application_AuthenticateRequest(Object sender, EventArgs e) in C:\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\nopCommerce 2.5\Presentation\Nop.Web\Global.asax.cs:line 146
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.SyncEventExecutionStep.System.Web.HttpApplication.IExecutionStep.Execute()
       at System.Web.HttpApplication.ExecuteStep(IExecutionStep step, Boolean& completedSynchronously)
  InnerException:
12 anni tempo fa
Anyone with any insight on this?  I've downloaded a clean version of V2.5 and tried to run it w/o any modifications yet I still get this error when the site tries to load up.
12 anni tempo fa
Bump, is there something I'm missing with the new source?  I didn't have this issue with 2.4.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.