How to access admin site

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
12 anni tempo fa
Could you please debug why _permissionService.Authorize(StandardPermissionProvider.AccessAdminPanel) method returns false? Step into it.

And could you please execute one more SQL command "select * from CustomerRole"
8 anni tempo fa
Hi,
I was also facing this issue after proper unzipped the nopcommerce folder in local directory and when i run the application in VS2012 it successfully worked for nop.web solution folder but when i tried to log into admin section by setting the start-up project nop.Admin it did'n work.

After googling nothing worked, then i checked the database permission tables and tried one more attempt too login by [email protected] and admin password it showed me common page likewise storefront page but then i changed the Url by adding http://localhost:yourport/Admin/ then it brought me into the admin section.

Hope somebody will take help from this issue and will save his time.

enjoy coding
6 anni tempo fa
if you have access of DB you can directly set the PasswordFormat=0 and password for that user so it will work
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.