Changing Background on Cart and Wishlist Pages??

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
I'm extremely novice at html and css, so I've reverse-engineered the darkOrange theme to suit my needs and have done pretty well with a few exceptions:

I can not get the entire background to be the desired color (tan) on the shopping cart or wishlist pages.  I can get the individual elements/tables on these pages to be the right color, but not the page as a whole.

You can see what I mean by anonymously adding an item to the cart or wishlist and comparing to the home page at:

http://www.zuniracks.com/store/Default.aspx

What controls the white background on the cart and wishlist pages?

--Thanks!
14 anni tempo fa
Disregard--I have found that adding the background color to the .master-wrapper-cph-1 section on the master.css solves my problem.

I can't believe how many hours I spent on trial and error changes to the darkOrange theme when all I had to do was use Mozilla Firefox + the Firebug add-on to analyze each element on the page.

Any amatuer (like me) modifying a theme NEEDS Firefox and Firebug!
14 anni tempo fa
I have been doing web design for years and I still use firebug. It truly is a great tool.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.