Site Layout under the frame

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi all

The content of my site is displayed under the frame as you can see below :
www.nosvoeux.com/nosvoeux/

Any help is welcome
Thank in advance.
14 anni tempo fa
I dont see a problem, did you fix it?
14 anni tempo fa
Sorry

The the problem persit.

Regard
14 anni tempo fa
Your searchbox div's width is set too small to fit your search button.

Edit line 305 in App_Themes/brightOrange/master.css

change the width from 205 to 250 or larger.

width: 250px;

14 anni tempo fa
Sorry,
My Home page still out of screen after updating into master.css (line 305) from 205 to 250pixel, the problème persist with brightOrange, darkOrange and Classic.

Any help is welcome.
Regards
14 anni tempo fa
You still have 205px in your master.css file for the brightOrange theme. If you open the css file directly from your website:
http://www.nosvoeux.com/nosvoeux/App_Themes/brightOrange/master.css
and search for .searchbox in the file, you will see that the width is unchanged.

.searchbox
{
  float: left;
  width: 205px;
  display: inline;
  padding-left: 10px;
  padding-top: 9px;
}

If you are unable to change this file, you can change text of your search button from "Rechercher" to something shorter and it should fix your site.

14 anni tempo fa
Hi MB

The change is done (250px) and I also change text of search button from "Rechercher" to something shorter "Chercher" and the bug persit under all navigator (Internet explorer, Chrome, Mozilla).

This issue persit when I move to darkOrange or nopClassic themes. All is OK for irresistible or irresistibleBlack themes.

Any answer from MB and nopCommerce team is welcome.
Regards
14 anni tempo fa
Hi,

I have checked your site in IE7, IE8 and Firefox and all seems fine.

Regarding the other themes at a guess...

As each theme has its own master.css file you would have have to change each of these files to the same as the bright orange master.css relating to the searchbox class.

Hope this helps.
14 anni tempo fa
Hi all,

Many thanks for your help. All is working now.

Regards
14 anni tempo fa
I have just download your complete shopping cart application. my question is that can i use your application's admin area with my designed frontend which i have designed?
if its possible then how can i do that?

please reply me urgently

thank you.
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.