How to select the default template for categories

This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.
14 anni tempo fa
Good Day Group,

I must appologize for my seemingly simple question.  In defense of that 20 years of programming, I suffered a pretty bad stroke that wiped out 4 years of intense .net study and testing.  Now that things have shot drastically into the future I am trying to catch up by following different disciplines and examples to determine where the starting point on a .net is.  

Anyway I am looking at the category template choice in the admin area and would like to know how I can view each on
to see if I like it or would likie to modify it.  I would like the products to be listed one product per line.

I like shopping carts to be tighty an neat.  an example of my classic asp consulting days http://www.shellpop.com which is a point of sale site for gas station convenient store posters and penant and such.

If you could lead me in the direction of the testing the 3 default category Templates I would appreciate it.

Thanks, and by the looks like a great product so far!

AlphaWolf
14 anni tempo fa
Doh,

I figured it out folks! Sorry for the false alarm

AW
This topic was automatically closed 365 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.